Cityflex and Cityparents
Cityflex is part of the Cityparents Group of organisations, which also includes:
Cityparents comprises 4 inclusive, award-winning networks for City professionals who have a shared interest in balancing home/family life with a progressive career.
We have over 10,000 members in London representing the law, banking/finance, management consultancy, human resources and accountancy. Our aims are:
- To provide peer support to those balancing careers and home responsibilities
- To help members achieve flexibility in the workplace and maintain career trajectory
- To provide a schedule of informative networking events at convenient times in the City and Canary Wharf, covering relevant topics.
Louisa Symington-Mills founded Citymothers in late 2012, with the aim of providing a networking forum for working mothers. In April 2014, Cityfathers was launched to provide a similar offering for working fathers. In November 2015, the website was rebranded Cityparents to reflect our fully inclusive ethos and the diversity of our member base.
As an employer, there are many ways you can get involved with Cityparents - by giving your employees unlimited access to our events through Corporate Access, joining Cityparents Policy Works, using our Mentoring Scheme, or engaging us to work with you on Bespoke solutions.
Cityworks is an expert resource for City businesses committed to supporting and engaging employees across a range of work and work/life policy areas. Through events and proprietary data, Cityworks enables employers to share and access best practice in supportive workplace policies with their peers at other ‘City’ firms and to explore how they can tailor these policies - spanning a range of HR, Diversity and Wellbeing subjects - to support different groups of employees. We offer extensive membership benefits to City employers - click here to find out more.
Open to all City employers, join Cityworks to -
- Access and exchange information about best practice across the City
- Hear from experts on relevant HR, D&I and Wellbeing topics
- Enhance professional development
- Network in person and online
- Browse our policy 'databank'
- Download our proprietary City-wide survey data and benchmarks
- Arrange in-house presentations